What Our Candidates
Can Expect From Us
At JGA we understand that your career is important to you and that changing jobs is not something to be taken lightly. Our aim is to make the whole process as smooth and stress-free as possible.
We hope you will trust us to look after you throughout your job search and if you do we promise to:
- Above all; It’s your career we are dealing with here.
- We will talk to you in detail about your career aspirations preferably in person or if that’s not possible via Skype, Facetime or failing that by phone.
- To your needs and have your best interests at the centre of all we do
- It’s ok for you to change your mind about attending an interview or taking a job, we understand things change and as long as we know what you are thinking we can help
- You with the comfort that we will do what we say we will do
- All information, keeping you fully informed throughout your job search
- Our services to you free of charge
- Honest and open information about what is available in the market and what you can achieve.
- You peace of mind; we will never share any of your information with any third party - we take looking after your personal data seriously
- Support in being ‘job search ready’ – this includes information on how to produce a C.V.
- Help you to prepare you for each and every interview you attend
- A thorough and professional service – we’ll ask you for proof of I.D, usually your passport, and also will want to take reference from a previous employer. We will also ask about your eligibility to work in the UK and may ask for proof if we need to
- A promise never to send your C.V. to a potential employer without your permission
- As much feedback as we can following your interviews and as quickly as we can
- Full, unconditional, support throughout and after the recruitment process